This summer Indianapolis will host Gen Con 2020 – the best four days in gaming. But, did you know, in addition to 1,000’s of games, Gen Con has 100’s of crafting classes and workshops?
Our gaming club, Crafty Gamers, is offering 21 unique workshops this year. Some of the most popular workshops are being offered two or three times, for a total of 43 time-slots. The full list of classes is below.
7 Workshops are *NEW* for 2020!
- Build a Castle Shaped Display Case for Miniatures
- Chain Maille Basics – Make a Bracelet with Maille and Cording
- Dice Cage – Key Chain or Pendant
- Etch 4 Glass Sports Mugs with Handles with Your Choice of a Geeky Design
- Etch 4 Shot Glasses and a Wine Bottle Fitted with a Pour Spout with Your Choice of Geeky Designs
- Techniques for Painting EVA Foam – Make “Baby Yoda” Inspired Ears or Headband Wings
- Unisex Chain Maille Bracelet
Registration for the event opens Sunday, May 17 at noon eastern time. Many workshops will fill up quickly.
If you’re looking for a complete view of what’s being offered by Crafty Gamers, download this handy grid (PDF).