It’s Blog Hop Time!
We are featuring the magical mysteries line from Rita Barakat and Emerald Creek!
By looking at the projects in this blog hope, you’ll be introduced to many ways of using these new and mysterious embossing powders, turning your works into magical art.
Don’t Forget to Enter the Contest!
To enter the contest just comment on every project in the Hop by clicking through the links at the bottom of this page. The contest closes October 10 at 11:59pm PST. One lucky winner will be announced Friday October 12. The prize value is over $60!
Each one is unique. Dragons Egg has a bubbly texture when it’s heated, to look like a dragon’s skin. Kiss of the Fairy and Mermaid Fin sparkle like crazy! Fair Wings has several iridescent colors on top of a purplish-iridescent backdrop. Midnight Magic is a mix of royal blue and black and glows in the dark!
I chose Midnight Magic to make a D&D Dice Bag. The color is deep and rich and it glows in the dark! How cool is that!?
- Cotton dice bag – natural fibers work best since you will be applying heat with a heat gun
- etchall® etchmask
- etchall® etchmask transfer sheets
- Mod Podge® Fabric
- Magical Mysteries Midnight Magic Embossing Powder
- Tool to cut the etchmask, such as the Brother ScanNCut or the etchall® Swivel Knife
- Shortie Brush
- etchall® Detail Pick Tool
- Heat gun
- Chipboard or cardboard
- Scratch paper to reclaim excess embossing powder
- Brush to clean off embossing powder
I’m ready for my next game!
Blog Hop List – Comment on All 7 Blog Posts to Enter to Win!
You’ve reached the last stop on this Blog Hop! Here’s a list of the 7 participants. To enter the contest, be sure you have made a comment on each post in the list. The contest closes October 10 at 11:59pm PST. One lucky winner will be announced Friday October 12. The prize is valued over $60, so you want to be sure to enter.