This card is the purrfect way to tell someone their special! While it’s great for Valentine’s Day, why not tell that special someone any day of the year!
It’s quick and easy to create too.
- Print out the PDF of the card base on an 8.5″ x 11″ piece of white cardstock. Be sure to print it double-sided.
- Trim the card base to 7″ x 10″ (use the gray lines as a guide – trim from all 4 edges, since the text is centered).
- Cut out the Heart, Cat, Nose and Box Support using an electronic cutting machine.
- Glue whiskers (bristles from a paint brush) to the back of the nose.
- Put a piece of packing tape behind the cat’s face. Burnish glitter in to the tape, coloring in the cat’s eyes and ears.
- Adhere the nose to the front of the cat’s face.
- Adhere the heart to the front of the card.
- Fold the card in half to make a 5″ x 7″ card.
- Fold the box support at the dotted lines and glue the overlap to make a “box” support.
- Glue the box support in to the fold of the card at the back and the bottom.
- Glue the cat to the front of the box support.
Here are the files to download: