- Sort by Name
- The KNK Force Punch Tool will punch holes in thin smooth cardstock, paper, vellum, and foils. Also works in the Maxx, Maxx Air, Zing and Zing Air machines.
- The KNK Force Blade Holder is used with any of the following KNK Force blades: red capped KNK Force Standard Blade, blue capped KNK Force Thick Material Blade, and the yellow capped KNK Force Fabric Blade.
- Sale!The KNK Force Fabric Blade is recommended for cutting all fabrics (stabilized or not), regular felt, and even tackle twill!
- Sale!The KNK Force Standard Blade is recommended for cutting vinyl, paper, smooth cardstock, iron-on transfer, vellum, double-sided adhesive, and other thin materials.
- Sale!The KNK Force Thick Material Blade is recommended for cutting textured cardstock, chipboard, rhinestone template material, Shrinky Dink, stiffened felt, craft foam, craft plastic, balsa, Grungeboard, gum paste/fondant/Sugar Veil, clear stamping rubber, poster board, and other thick materials.
- Replacement springs for all 3 KNK Zing / MAXX Air Blades.
- The Zing / MAXX Air Fabric Blade is recommended for cutting all fabrics (stabilized or not), regular felt, and even tackle twill! With the Zing / MAXX Air blade you don't even have to stabilize the fabric first! As long as the mat is really sticky, you can still get a great cut. This specially-designed blade has proven to give sharper points and cleaner cutting of fabric than other similar blades on the market. This blade comes with a spring and fits into the red, blue, and yellow blade holders. The blade cover (also called the blade cap) is yellow.
Save 15% when you purchase our 5 blade pack of Zing / MAXX Air Fabric Blades.