Zing Air Cutting Machine Packages
KNK Zing Air Cutting Machine Packages especially designed for your crafting needs!
The KNK Zing Air is an electronic cutting machine that supports your creativity rather than limiting it! In addition to the standard Basic Zing Air Cutting Machine package, we offer three starter packages to match your crafting needs - all with free shipping!
- Basic Package - The standard Zing Air package, including the machine, Make The Cut! software, a standard material blade, a thick material blade, the blue blade holder, a 12"x12" mat, 1 year warranty and support.
- Paper Crafter Package - The Basic Package plus an extra standard material blade, an extra thick material blade, the red blade holder (so you can switch blade holders out rather than change blades when you want to switch from standard to thick), and a travel bag. Perfect for paper crafters to take to crops!
- Quilter Package - The Basic Package plus 2 fabric blades, the yellow blade holder (so you can switch blade holders out rather than change blades when you want to switch from standard or thick to fabric), and a travel bag. Perfect for quilters on the go!
- Master Crafter Package - For the crafter who works with paper and fabric! The Basic Package plus an extra standard blade, an extra thick material blade, 2 fabric blades, the red and yellow blade holders and a travel bag! You can easily change blade holders out when you change materials (rather than change out blades) and you can take it all with you on the road!
Zing Air Cutting Machine Features
- Fast!! Cuts 25" per second (compared to the Cricut® Expression which cuts about 3" per second)
- Cut up to 14" wide! (compared to the Cricut® Expression which cuts up to 11.5" wide)
- Fits materials up to ~18” wide - materials 9” – 18” wide can be fed and gripped by either the leftmost two wheels or all three wheels (for materials over 13” wide)
- Cut unlimited lengths! The mat that ships with the Zing Air is 15” long. Optionally, you can purchase a larger Zing Air mat that is 27” long. You can cut longer materials that have a backing sheet, such as vinyl. If a cutting mat is not being used, the material needs to be 3” – 5” wide to be gripped by the two pinch wheels on the right.
- Cuts a huge range of materials - paper, vinyl, cardstock, fabric, felt, thin chipboard, rhinestone rubber, craft plastic, shrinky dink plastic and more!
- 750 grams of cutting force
- 3 Wheels to make it easier to cut narrow sheets of vinyl
- Connect by Bluetooth or USB. If you don't have USB on your computer, no worries! The Zing Air ships with a Bluetooth adapter that plugs in to your computer's USB port.
- Three point laser alignment for perfect print and cut! No white border around the edge of what you print and cut!
- Use your own markers, pens and pencils - no special ones required!
- Comes with Make The Cut! software activation code that allows you to easily cut virtually any shape you can imagine (including TrueType/OTF Fonts, SVGs and PDFs) using your Zing. Software available by download.
- Extremely compact at 4.75" tall, 6.25" deep and 23.5" wide.
- Easy to carry, weighing in at about 12.1 pounds (compared to the Cricut® Expression which weighs more by over a pound)
- Auto-converting power block on a 9 foot power cord. It goes from 100v to 240v auto-switching and is UL certified. The plug fits US and Canadian style sockets. The same power supply ships with the Zing Air to customers in Australia, UK, and South Africa but with the plug that is used in those countries. If you are outside the US, you'll need a plug adapter to fit your socket style (but should not need a transformer).
- The Zing, from Accugraphics, is built to last - over 95% of the Zing’s mechanics are made from high-quality metal. The KNK Zing is an affordable cutting system without compromising quality or features. And, you'll never have to buy a cartridges!
- One year warranty. Optional 2 year warranty available.
- Optional tools to allow you to emboss, engrave and pierce (punch)
The Zing Air Cutting Machine Packages
|Zing Air Cutting Machine|
|Thick Material (Blue) Blade||1||2||1||2|
|Blue Blade Holder|
|Standard Material (Red) Blade||1||2||1||2|
|Red Blade Holder||-||-|
|Fabric (Yellow) Blade||-||-||2||2|
|Yellow Blade Holder||-||-|
|12" x 12" Sticky Mat|
|Bluetooth USB Adapter|
|USB A/B Cable|
|Make The Cut! (MTC) Activation PIN for PC or MAC with Zing Speak!
Software available by download
|10,300+ Projects in the MTC Gallery|
|1 Year Warranty
Optional 2 year warranty for an additional $99
|Live support by Joe Rotella via Phone, Email or Skype|
|Shipping within the continental US.
For a quote on shipping outside the contential US, please submit our Zing Air Shipping Quote Request form.
Zing Air Cutting Machine System Requirements
The Zing Air Cutting Machine is powered by Make The Cut Software. Make The Cut runs on both the PC and Mac platforms. You can load the software on as many machines as you like (including a mix of the two platforms).
||The PC version of Make The Cut can run on your Mac using Parallels. Or you can run the Mac version. To run the Mac version you will need the following:
Your Zing Air Cutting Machine is an investment. Your relationship with your dealer is too.
Your Zing Air dealer is your first line of support. So, it's important to carefully decide where you'll buy your new machine. When you purchase from Create N Craft, Joe Rotella is your first line of support. Every purchase receipt includes his cell phone number. He carries it with him all day, every day, and generally accepts calls from 9AM to 11PM EST. While he may not be able to answer your call, he will get back with you shortly. You can also reach him by email or facebook and he's connected all the time.
If needed, you can also contact KNK USA, using the Contact page under Support on their web site.
The Zing Air also has a user forum and other support forums, as listed on the first page of the Zing Air User Manual.
The Basic Zing Air package is the same price across all dealers. Create N Craft offers additional
package options that include accessories at a discounted price.
Zing Air Cutting Machine Frequently Asked Questions
Cutting Depth with Zing Air Blades
Zing blades have a cutting length of no greater than .09" which is 2.28mm. So, materials greater than 2.28mm (about 89mil) will not cut well on the Zing using Zing blades. Whether or not a material can cut is also based on the density of the material. For example, you can cut 0.08” craft foam but not 0.08” acrylic.
Why Are The Blade Holders Different Colors?
Blade holders come in three colors; Blue, Red, Yellow. A blue blade holder is included with the Zing Air Cutting Machine. All three holders are the same except for the color. Each one (no matter the color) can hold the standard, thick or fabric blade. Many people purchase the red and yellow blade holders separately so they can dedicate one for each type of blade they are using.
What File Types Can I Cut?
You can import other file formats into Make The Cut for cutting, such as AI, SVG, PDF, SCUT, and EPS. You can also use the "Pixel Trace" feature of Make The Cut to convert suitable bitmap images (i.e., GIF, JPG, BMP, PNG) in to a vector image.
How Can I Learn To Use the Zing Air?
The KNK Zing Air with Make The Cut User Manual is available online. Because of on-going updates to MTC and the high cost of printing, there is no printed version available. Instead, the on-line manual is interactive, with links to videos and the ability to download, print pages you need, and search on any word.
The online manual is the best way to learn to use the Zing Air. Follow it from start to finish, trying each example as you go, and you'll master your new machine.
Is the Zing Air Covered by a Warranty?
The Zing Air is covered by a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. An additional year can be purchased any time within the first year.
How Fine Can the Zing Air Cut?
The resolution of the Zing Air is 1016 x 1016 or 0.025 mm per step. This resolution is ideal for cutting vinyl.
How Loud is the Zing Air?
The Zing Air noise level testing indicated that the Zing Air’s loudness measured at 60 – 70 decibels which is equivalent to a normal conversation at 3 – 5 feet away.
Is There Sales Tax on the Zing Air?
Applicable sales tax is charged to KNK Accugraphics products, including the Zing Air, when the destination shipping address is in Florida or Ohio.
Zing Air Cutting Machine Shipping Notes
Within the Continental United States
Within the continental United States, the Zing Air Cutting Machine is shipped FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Apopka, Florida, unless other arrangements are made. Shipping is FREE on any Zing Air Cutting Machine within the continental US. When you purchase Zing accessories at the same time as a Zing Air Cutting Machine, the accessories are also shipped for free (continental US only). Accessories are shipped in the same box as the Zing Air Cutting machine except for the Zing Travel Bag and Zing Stand, which ship in their own boxes respectfully. The map below shows estimated transit time for Fedex Ground delivery within the US.
Outside the Continental United States
For shipping outside the continental United States, please email JoeR@createNcraft.com and ask for a Zing Air Shipping Quote. Please be sure to give the full destination address and a list of what you would like to order. The shipping quote depends on the destination and total weight. This will provide us with the necessary information to give you a shipping quote within 2 business days. We offer two shipping methods outside the continental US; FedEx Economy and FedEx Priority.