- Glass jar/basket. The sample was $1.29 at Old Time Pottery (Lantern 3.74″ wide with metal handle, GME8295S-3).
- Empty soda bottle that’s big enough to fit the glass jar/basket. Rinse the inside of the bottle well.
- etchall® dip ‘n etch
- etchall® etchmask
- etchall® etchmask transfer sheets
- etchall® Detail Pick Tool
- Craft knife
- Weights (e.g., coins, washers, etc.)
- Tool to cut the etchmask, such as the Brother ScanNCut or the etchall® Swivel Knife
- Paper towels
- Basin with water (or access to a sink and running water)
Follow these step by step instructions and check out the video tutorial. You can click the thumbnail pictures to see a larger picture.
Your jar is decorated for Easter and ready to be filled with candy or used as votive holder!
Happy Easter & Happy Crafting!