We’re Having a Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive an etchall® Glass Etching Bee-ginner Kit, reposition/reuse stencil spray AND a $25 Gift Certificate to StencilGirl Products!
Enter to win by leaving a comment below. Then be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop and comment to win. The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN! One winner will be chosen at random from all blog comments! (One comment per blog please.)
Blog Hop Schedule
Etched images on the 4 planes that a floating fame provides (front and back of each of 2 pieces of glass) gives fantastic dimension to what would normally be a flat piece of art. Coloring the etched areas with colored pencils and PanPastel Colors adds pop. Best of all, if you have stencils on hand, you have lots of images you can work with. These step-by-step instructions and tutorial video will show you how to turn an ordinary floating frame in to a one-of-a-kind home decor accent.
- Layered glass or floating frame. The sample is White Wooden Float Frame, 8″ x 10″, Alexandria By Studio Décor® from Michaels
- etchall® etching crème
- etchall® reposition/reuse stencil spray
- etchall® Squeegee
- Herbs Stencil (L422) by StencilGirl
- Woodland Floral Wreath Stencil (S456) by StencilGirl
- Painters tape
- Plastic spoon
- Basin with water (or access to a sink and running water)
- Paper towels
- Colored pencils, PanPastel Color pans in assorted colors (primarily greens)
- Q-Tips Cotton Swabs